Now the term "master" is OUT

JustRight
Reactions:

AV8R wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:01 pm
DennisinMH wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:45 pm
AV8R wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:26 pm toothpaste companies will follow. Milk is already racist. Clouds can be depending on their water content. Don't even get me started on snow.
I doubt thing like milk, toothpaste and clouds will have to change. You can't change the color of milk, toothpaste, snow or clouds. Even the snowflakes and liberals (I'm leaning Liberal) won't stoop to such comments.
then you've missed the milk thing. That one I didn't make up. Milk has been declared a "white supremacy" drink because a greater percentage of A-A's are lactose intolerant, and therefore feel we are lording our superiority over them by drinking milk. No shit. It's a thing.
I gotta admit...I thought you were making this up.
BUT, if HuffPost says it’s true...
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/milk-whi ... 4f4f6a3e28
Pock
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

JustRight wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:51 pm
AV8R wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:01 pm
DennisinMH wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:45 pm

I doubt thing like milk, toothpaste and clouds will have to change. You can't change the color of milk, toothpaste, snow or clouds. Even the snowflakes and liberals (I'm leaning Liberal) won't stoop to such comments.
then you've missed the milk thing. That one I didn't make up. Milk has been declared a "white supremacy" drink because a greater percentage of A-A's are lactose intolerant, and therefore feel we are lording our superiority over them by drinking milk. No shit. It's a thing.
I gotta admit...I thought you were making this up.
BUT, if HuffPost says it’s true...
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/milk-whi ... 4f4f6a3e28
I thought so too!
kevwr1962
Reactions:
Mood:

Guess Mastercard, Masterbuilt, and MasterLock are all changing their names.....
No more Master of ceremony or Master degrees, either.
No Master Sergeants , Chess Grand Masters or Master Gardeners.
And Metallica can no longer sing Master of Puppets.
Why do I feel some sort of ridiculous retort will occur in 3.........2........1...........
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

Masters golf tournament have to change their name too?

Like I said, I'm a leaning Liberal, and this type of going PC is just a bunch of BS and ridiculous. I'd like to know which Far Left group is pushing for these name changes. I'd give them a piece of my mind. How are you going to change items that have to have white in them?
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
kevwr1962
Reactions:
Mood:

DennisinMH wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:23 am Masters golf tournament have to change their name too?

Like I said, I'm a leaning Liberal, and this type of going PC is just a bunch of BS and ridiculous. I'd like to know which Far Left group is pushing for these name changes. I'd give them a piece of my mind. How are you going to change items that have to have white in them?
Concerning the Master's Golf Tournament, I think that was posted a few days ago in the Sports thread if I'm not mistaken.
Why do I feel some sort of ridiculous retort will occur in 3.........2........1...........
Pock
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

Interesting times.