COVID too close

DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

Found out yesterday my SIL tested positive. She works in a nursing home that unfortunately has had COVID deaths. She's been tested several times in the last few months, always negative. She and my MIL were together Saturday for the Marigold Festival Drive thru Festive Foods. Sunday SIL started feeling feverish and a sinus infection. So now, my MIL is worried, knows she must quarantine. And she and I were both in church Sunday, but did not sit together. She's also waiting for a doctor to call her about getting tested. She had offered to come to our house to help with wife so I could work. That can't happen now.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

My MIL got tested yesterday, not sure when result will come in. Found out that my SIL's daughter also tested positive, but so far only a sore throat. Her dad is also getting tested, but she's keeping an eye on her 2-year old son and husband.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
NoTime
Reactions:
Mood:

I’m not sure if I mis-understood, but you don’t need a doctor or payment/insurance to get a Covid test at the testing facility at Civic Center (And it’s not the uncomfortable sticking a swab up to your brain one, either)

But, yes, we’ve been hearing of some people around us that have been getting positive tests.