Stormy Weather this morning

DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

Wife woke me up about 4:40 am, to help get her car unlocked; neither remote worked; I told her to use the key, there was a key lock on the door. She did, and of course, I heard the car alarm go off until she started car. Been doing that to me lately, but opening, shutting doors seemed to help. At that time, it was not raining.

I set alarm for 7:15 am, it went off, went back to sleep. Woke up again, saw it awful dark out, and clock said 8 am. I had planned to go to 9 am church service, but after shave/shower, I looked out side, then at radar, and thought otherwise. Normally, storms like this don't bother me. But since we have a dealership loaner car for a few days yet, and it's a mini SUV, I didn't want to chance running into a flooded road somewhere. As I post this, it's still thundering and lightening out. Hoping we don't have hail, because we'll be liable for any hail damage to the loaner.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
RambleOn
Reactions:

Sounds like the remote may need a new battery. It was nice to sleep in for a bit this morning and we sure need the rain. Have not looked in the basement to see if there is any water. Hoping it is clear weather by late this afternoon since I am looking forward to the Porch Concert scheduled in the neighborhood.
Above all, be kind!
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

My wife said she tried both remotes; my remote is brand new, got it replaced about a week or so ago. No, I believe something's going on with the complex computerized system in the car. It's a hit or miss with the remote.

Hope rain holds off too, for the Porch Concert!
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
RPlant
Reactions:

We roughly got an inch in 45 minutes starting at 8 am. Of course that was the same time I volunteered to make a quick trip to the story to score some breakfast items for homemade breakfast sandwiches (egg, bacon, cheddar cheese on toasted English muffins). Absolutely worth it.
You mean its not the flu!?!

#Resistance_is_futile