Sad way to start 2024

Toldyouso
Reactions:

Peoria’s first homicide of 2024 took place on the East Bluff today. This is more than 2 weeks earlier than last year’s first.
No information on the shooter.
https://www.centralillinoisproud.com/ne ... in-peoria/
Tazewell
Reactions:

Is it just me, or are more of these shootings happening in broad daylight?
DennisinPeoria
Reactions:

Worst part, is the possible motive was over a debt of $250!

Now tell me, how would anyone be able to stop this from happening?
Tazewell
Reactions:

DennisinPeoria wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 9:33 pm Now tell me, how would anyone be able to stop this from happening?
Asked and answered multiple times.
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

DennisinPeoria wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 9:33 pm Worst part, is the possible motive was over a debt of $250!

Now tell me, how would anyone be able to stop this from happening?
pay your debts?
Toldyouso
Reactions:

Tazewell wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:15 pm Is it just me, or are more of these shootings happening in broad daylight?
Yup, another one.

PEORIA (25News Now) - One person is dead after a shooting in South Peoria early Monday evening, and the Peoria County Coroner said the case is being treated as a homicide.

Peoria Police have yet to issue a statement about the shooting reported shortly after 5 p.m. in the 2100 block of West Lincoln Avenue.

Coroner Jamie Harwood said a male victim was found dead at the scene. His age and identity have not been determined, so Harwood’s office is using fingerprints to help identify the victim.

Harwood plans to release more information on Tuesday.

This is Peoria’s second homicide this year.
DennisinPeoria
Reactions:

The shooting on Lincoln has been determined self-defense. The victim of the robbery was a good guy with a gun and legally a CCW. When he saw he was being robbed instead of buying a car, he pulled his gun and shot one of the robbers. That robber died. The other two suspects have been arrested,.will be charged. The States Attorney will not press any charges against the robbery victim.

https://www.centralillinoisproud.com/ne ... -shooting/

Details about it being self defense has been known for a week. Surprised no Conservatives here posted the update instead of me, showing it WASN'T a homicide. Hmmm.
Tazewell
Reactions:

DennisinPeoria wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:16 pm The shooting on Lincoln has been determined self-defense. The victim of the robbery was a good guy with a gun and legally a CCW. When he saw he was being robbed instead of buying a car, he pulled his gun and shot one of the robbers. That robber died. The other two suspects have been arrested,.will be charged. The States Attorney will not press any charges against the robbery victim.

https://www.centralillinoisproud.com/ne ... -shooting/

Details about it being self defense has been known for a week. Surprised no Conservatives here posted the update instead of me, showing it WASN'T a homicide. Hmmm.
The guy had to defend himself during an armed robbery, and you're taking some sort of victory lap because it wasn't a murder? Are you for real?
DennisinPeoria
Reactions:

No victory lap, just an observation that no Conservative posted that it wasn't a homicide. But if it was a homicide, you and others would have posted plenty about it. Because that fits Conservative mind set better.

If that doesn't explain my position, too bad. Have a good week.
Tazewell
Reactions:

DennisinPeoria wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:48 pm No victory lap, just an observation that no Conservative posted that it wasn't a homicide. But if it was a homicide, you and others would have posted plenty about it. Because that fits Conservative mind set better.

If that doesn't explain my position, too bad. Have a good week.
And someone defending themself with a firearm doesn't "fit the Conservative mind set"? Did you think that maybe it wasn't updated because nobody saw the update? Your attempt at a gotcha has been an utter failure.