Real Peoria News

Tazewell
Reactions:

DennisinPeoria wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 10:22 am You asked a question, I answered it.
You apparently don't know what a rhetorical question is or how to recognize one. Sad.
DennisinPeoria wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 10:22 am And if you want to criticize the Mayor about this, do it on the thread you created on her. This thread is (supposed to be) non-political.
It's my thread. Deal with it.
Tazewell
Reactions:

DennisinPeoria wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 10:25 am Don't ask how I know
No one cares. No one is impressed.
DennisinPeoria wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 10:25 am Mass shootings get reported no matter who did the shooting.
Sure they do. :roll:
DennisinPeoria
Reactions:

Tazewell wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 10:35 am
DennisinPeoria wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 10:22 am You asked a question, I answered it.
You apparently don't know what a rhetorical question is or how to recognize one. Sad.
DennisinPeoria wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 10:22 am And if you want to criticize the Mayor about this, do it on the thread you created on her. This thread is (supposed to be) non-political.
It's my thread. Deal with it.
With you, no one ever knows if your questions.are rhetorical or not If I hadn't answered it, 70% chance you'd tag me for a answer.

And since this is your thread, I'll stay out of it.
Tazewell
Reactions:

DennisinPeoria wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:45 am With you, no one ever knows if your questions.are rhetorical or not If I hadn't answered it, 70% chance you'd tag me for a answer.
Stop blaming other people for your mistakes.
DennisinPeoria wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:45 am And since this is your thread, I'll stay out of it.
Tazewell
Reactions:

https://wmbdradio.com/2023/10/23/juveni ... incidents/
A 16-year-old boy faces almost that many charges after allegedly leading Peoria Police on a chase early Saturday morning in what is believed to be a stolen vehicle.

Police say it started before 12:30 a.m. on Sam J. Stone Avenue. Before the car got to a dead end, the vehicle then hit a police squad car, with the juvenile later allegedly getting out while it was still moving.
Toldyouso
Reactions:

UPDATE (4:14 p.m.)– Peoria police Spokesperson Semone Roth stated that around 3:29 p.m., police responded to a shot spotter alert for six shots fired.

Officers found a male victim with gunshot wounds before he was transferred to a local hospital. The condition or age of the victim is unknown.

Police are still investigating. There are no suspects at this time.

This marks the fifth shooting victim in Peoria on Oct. 23. Roth said it doesn’t appear that the shooting incidents are related.

This doesn’t include a stabbing victim on the South Side, which also happened today.
DennisinPeoria
Reactions:

Toldyouso wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:00 pm UPDATE (4:14 p.m.)– Peoria police Spokesperson Semone Roth stated that around 3:29 p.m., police responded to a shot spotter alert for six shots fired.

Officers found a male victim with gunshot wounds before he was transferred to a local hospital. The condition or age of the victim is unknown.

Police are still investigating. There are no suspects at this time.

This marks the fifth shooting victim in Peoria on Oct. 23. Roth said it doesn’t appear that the shooting incidents are related.

This doesn’t include a stabbing victim on the South Side, which also happened today.
I truly feel sorry for the police and fire responders that had a crazy Monday between the shootings, a stabbing, and the fires. Plus the construction worker in Chillicothe killed while picking up debris from a previous accident.
Tazewell
Reactions:

I feel sorry for first responders that have to work for Rita Ali.
DennisinPeoria
Reactions:

Ali has been Mayor for about 2.5 years. I'm sure there are many police and fire that have worked longer than that under previous mayors.

You've just proven your bias against her. Accept that fact.
Tazewell
Reactions:

DennisinPeoria wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:03 pm Ali has been Mayor for about 2.5 years. I'm sure there are many police and fire that have worked longer than that under previous mayors.
Is there a point in there somewhere?
DennisinPeoria wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:03 pm You've just proven your bias against her. Accept that fact.
Of course I'm biased against her. I'm biased against all inept politicians.