Concert social distancing

DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

Hey, let's get someone to try this method.

F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
born2race2win1954!
Reactions:
Mood:

Thanks for posting this, Dennis. It’s a very interesting crowd concept.
You only live once, so, live it with gusto!
kevwr1962
Reactions:
Mood:

When some bands like Fleetwood Mac charge three figures for the cheap seats I wonder what they are going to charge for the front row if they only are playing to 1/4 of the people that used to fill the arena?
Why do I feel some sort of ridiculous retort will occur in 3.........2........1...........
born2race2win1954!
Reactions:
Mood:

kevwr1962 wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:25 pm When some bands like Fleetwood Mac charge three figures for the cheap seats I wonder what they are going to charge for the front row if they only are playing to 1/4 of the people that used to fill the arena?
Kevin, I’m a huge Fleetwood Mac fan, so, I would pay the price asked if they came back to Peoria so that I could see/hear Stevie Nicks in person and up close.
You only live once, so, live it with gusto!
kevwr1962
Reactions:
Mood:

born2race2win1954! wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:23 pm
kevwr1962 wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:25 pm When some bands like Fleetwood Mac charge three figures for the cheap seats I wonder what they are going to charge for the front row if they only are playing to 1/4 of the people that used to fill the arena?
Kevin, I’m a huge Fleetwood Mac fan, so, I would pay the price asked if they came back to Peoria so that I could see/hear Stevie Nicks in person and up close.
I've seen her with and without Fleetwood Mac. While I'm sure she would still be great with FM, part of the allure of FM is the chemistry between her and Lindsay Buckingham who is no longer with the band, which is disgraceful. Mick Fleetwood is an ass. His name, but he writes no songs thusly makes no money if not touring. This is Buckingham's second departure and Nicks left once. You don't want to tour when he wants, well, bye bye.
Why do I feel some sort of ridiculous retort will occur in 3.........2........1...........