cooler temps welcome

AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

I've certainly been enjoying the last few nights, we turned off the A/C and opened the windows. It's nice to hear the crickets chirping at night rather than the constant hum of an air conditioner. Days have been nice as well, perfect for taking the bike out for a cruise along country roads.
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

Still a little humid in our house last night, so AC still on. But I'll probably shut it off, open all windows.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
kevwr1962
Reactions:
Mood:

Lovin' it!!! Getting some long overdue outside painting done today. I think next week might see some camping/hiking happening.
Why do I feel some sort of ridiculous retort will occur in 3.........2........1...........
RambleOn
Reactions:

Got a lot done outside today. Hope tomorrow is such that I can keep working on my current project. No AC here, so windows are open and the fans are doing their thing!
Above all, be kind!
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

I turned on a couple of ceiling fans, left to do a couple of errands around 11:30 am. Got back, house felt too warm and humid, so AC got turned back on.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?