Nearly 2,000 new cases of coronavirus reported in Illinois; 11 counties at warning level

LovelyRita
Reactions:

"Health officials are again reporting an increase in coronavirus cases in Illinois.

Friday the Illinois Department of Public health announced 1,941 new cases of COVID-19 including 21 additional deaths."

https://wgntv.com/news/coronavirus/near ... -illinois/
🌊🌊🌊BLACK LIVES MATTER✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

I wish they would report date of death when they release death numbers. Without it we have no way of knowing if these are current or if they are laundering legacy data. Certainly makes me wonder why they are not transparent about it.
RPlant
Reactions:

Yeah, I mean like WTF! IDPH should have those numbers checked by the White House's appointed shill at Health & Human Services.
You mean its not the flu!?!

#Resistance_is_futile
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

RPlant wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:34 pm Yeah, I mean like WTF! IDPH should have those numbers checked by the White House's appointed shill at Health & Human Services.
you're opposed to transparency? This has nothing to do with the White House, it's county health data.
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

Funny, I read where the reports of cases and deaths are based upon the last 24 hours. And that's from the actual IDPH press releases, not a local media report.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?