Rename this page

RambleOn
Reactions:

Can this page be renamed "We Are" Tazwell and AV8R Community". Others can post but you will be called names and be insulted while we continue to affirm each other's position.
Above all, be kind!
Tazewell
Reactions:

RambleOn wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 8:32 am Can this page be renamed "We Are" Tazwell and AV8R Community". Others can post but you will be called names and be insulted while we continue to affirm each other's position.
What are you talking about? Plant does way more name calling and insulting than any other posters combined. You didn't call him out because you agree with his Leftist politics. Should PDC be renamed the mypeez, Skut, and AverageJoe Forum? What point are you trying to make?

When did I "call names and insult" other posters?
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

RambleOn wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 8:32 am Can this page be renamed "We Are" Tazwell and AV8R Community". Others can post but you will be called names and be insulted while we continue to affirm each other's position.
you must be catching up from a ways back. I have tried to tone it down the past month or two, after being politely asked by the moderator to do so. Since I have not heard anything further, I'm going to assume I have been at least moderately successful. @WAPJoe please correct me if I'm wrong.

I do admit in the past I have done as you claim. I cannot change history and unlike a few I won't try to rewrite it and then try to gaslight you into believing a false truth.

If you think I am affirming Tazewell's position, you are correct and I make no apologies for that. We are both conservative thinking Christians, so it shouldn't come as a surprise we align politically.

I've tagged you in several posts that perhaps you missed. Maybe they were filtered by your own bias.

Regards
I will never vote for Kamunism
RambleOn
Reactions:

@AV8R, I admit that I seldom check the page anymore. I read a little then scroll down and mark all posts read. I will try to read a little more and appreciate any effort to tone it down and make the page more welcoming to all opinions and civil discussion..
Above all, be kind!
Tazewell
Reactions:

@RambleOn, why the crying emoji?

Are you going to answer the questions in my previous post?
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

RambleOn wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 10:30 am @AV8R, I admit that I seldom check the page anymore. I read a little then scroll down and mark all posts read. I will try to read a little more and appreciate any effort to tone it down and make the page more welcoming to all opinions and civil discussion..
please do. I welcome debate, but there is nobody here to debate and I am persona non grata on the other forum. I'm tired of the name calling as well and am open to new ideas when they are presented in a method other than an off topic video, a condescending and demeaning remark about my background, or a barrage of commentary so lacking in substance I've stopped acknowledging that poster altogether.

I doubt we agree on much politically but I'm certainly willing to keep an open mind if you are.

Regards
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

Sounds like two little kids in total denial, despite being caught red handed.
People don't care how much you know.
They want to know how much you care.
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

CCubs wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 3:01 pm Sounds like two little kids in total denial, despite being caught red handed.
@RambleOn
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

AV8R wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 5:25 pm
CCubs wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 3:01 pm Sounds like two little kids in total denial, despite being caught red handed.
@RambleOn
Thanks for proving my point.
People don't care how much you know.
They want to know how much you care.
Gandalf
Reactions:

Tazewell wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 8:59 am
What are you talking about? Plant does way more name calling and insulting than any other posters combined. You didn't call him out because you agree with his Leftist politics. Should PDC be renamed the mypeez, Skut, and AverageJoe Forum? What point are you trying to make?

When did I "call names and insult" other posters?
Wrong - AV8R does way more name calling!
@Tazewell @AV8R Stop beating a dead horse. WAPJoe