Fall School

LovelyRita
Reactions:

JustRight wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:47 pm @born2race2win1954! said:
“However, I do think there needs to be some type of daily limit as to how many daily posts one user on this forum can post. I used to manage an online system and that was mandated for security reasons.”

I agree that posts ought to be limited, somewhat. One person on this forum has made nearly 25% of all posts since the day she joined. Anyone looking to join WeArePeoria is going to recognize that as a troll on the loose. And, considering she’s insulted every other member who replies to her, why would anyone choose to join? PDC certainly had its problems, but Joe usually dumped trolls. I remember one in particular...she posted constantly, and was vulgar and insulting to several of the other members. Joe finally silenced her. I think she went by the username Rixblix...anyone else remember her?
So, let me see if I understand... You don't like that I post so often. But you keep adding posts to the threads I start. You say I insulted "everyone"... you started a whole THREAD to call me a whore. You're afraid "people" will find this forum and think there's a troll. Sorry lady, you're the troll. The only people here are those who were in PDC. Which isn't much. You don't seem to like people disagreeing with you or pointing out your hypocrisy. I think Facebook would be a safer space for you.
Last edited by LovelyRita on Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
🌊🌊🌊BLACK LIVES MATTER✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

DennisinMH wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:59 pm Wow, a Conservative wanting to limit the 1st Amendment for someone expressing their opinions, no matter what the opinions say or criticize? That's got to be a 1st.
you don't understand the Constitution very well if you think the 1st Amendment applies in this situation.
wideload
Reactions:

JustRight wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:47 pm @born2race2win1954! said:
“However, I do think there needs to be some type of daily limit as to how many daily posts one user on this forum can post. I used to manage an online system and that was mandated for security reasons.”

I agree that posts ought to be limited, somewhat. One person on this forum has made nearly 25% of all posts since the day she joined. Anyone looking to join WeArePeoria is going to recognize that as a troll on the loose. And, considering she’s insulted every other member who replies to her, why would anyone choose to join? PDC certainly had its problems, but Joe usually dumped trolls. I remember one in particular...she posted constantly, and was vulgar and insulting to several of the other members. Joe finally silenced her. I think she went by the username Rixblix...anyone else remember her?
I don't recall Rixblix calling anyone a whore like you have. :)
Be Best.........
RambleOn
Reactions:

Remember Risblix very well. We are FB friends and were both part of the Peoria Speaks splinter group. Didn't sugar coat her opinion, but a good person and good friend.
Above all, be kind!
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

AV8R wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:26 am
DennisinMH wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:59 pm Wow, a Conservative wanting to limit the 1st Amendment for someone expressing their opinions, no matter what the opinions say or criticize? That's got to be a 1st.
you don't understand the Constitution very well if you think the 1st Amendment applies in this situation.
Does this poster advocate violence or murder of anyone here, or against any elected officials? Or threats to shoot up or explode bombs at public places? I've seen name calling in various boards, both local and national. But have to go by the old advice, "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me."
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

What?
kevwr1962
Reactions:
Mood:

Why do I feel some sort of ridiculous retort will occur in 3.........2........1...........
LovelyRita
Reactions:

So, we're listening to Bill Gates now? Isn't he behind the alien vaccine microchip scheme? Stop listening to business people about school. Listen to educators.
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

LovelyRita wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:20 am So, we're listening to Bill Gates now? Isn't he behind the alien vaccine microchip scheme? Stop listening to business people about school. Listen to educators.
Actually, I think it was Rush Limbaugh that started the rumor about Gates investing millions into vaccine research, so he can control all the vaccines, make $$$ of money from it. Nothing about a microchip, though.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
LovelyRita
Reactions:

DennisinMH wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:23 am
LovelyRita wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:20 am So, we're listening to Bill Gates now? Isn't he behind the alien vaccine microchip scheme? Stop listening to business people about school. Listen to educators.
Actually, I think it was Rush Limbaugh that started the rumor about Gates investing millions into vaccine research, so he can control all the vaccines, make $$$ of money from it. Nothing about a microchip, though.
Come on Dennis! Get with it! The vaccine will implant a microchip that will be activated to make us all slaves to the New World Order! I can't believe you haven't heard! 😉