Johnsonville brats

AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

CCubs wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:41 am Lighten up, Francis.
Just can't stop, can you? Be respectful for a change.
RPlant
Reactions:

Tazewell wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:39 pm Does anybody else find it ironic when organizations raising money for cancer research sell food and drink that are known to promote cancer growth?
So do powerlines, yet you probably typed that on a computer? You might as well make that just about all packaged meat products for nitrates.

British sausages get the all-clear over cancer scare but German bratwursts remain a danger
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... risky.html
British sausages are virtually free of cancer-causing chemicals, health experts have discovered.

But there is still a risk from bratwurst-type sausages popular in Germany, as they use nitrates and nitrites as preservatives.

New research from Queen's University Belfast overturns previous findings reported by the World Health Organisation (WHO) in 2015, which suggested processed meat, including British sausages, could increase the risk of cancer as much as asbetos, alcohol and cigarettes.
You mean its not the flu!?!

#Resistance_is_futile
DennisinPeoria
Reactions:

I've eaten bratwurst and sausage all my life. No signs of cancer at all. Must be my great "immune system", LOL.
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

AV8R wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:02 am
That is hilarious coming from you. The guy that is trying to hang the guy who accepted a free bratwurst. 😂😂
People don't care how much you know.
They want to know how much you care.
Tazewell
Reactions:

RPlant wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:27 am
Tazewell wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:39 pm Does anybody else find it ironic when organizations raising money for cancer research sell food and drink that are known to promote cancer growth?
So do powerlines, yet you probably typed that on a computer? You might as well make that just about all packaged meat products for nitrates.
Is Ameren selling houses under high tension wires to raise money for cancer research?

Brats weren't the only thing they were selling. It was all unhealthy food and drink.

I thought you were against junk food?
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

CCubs wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:13 pm
AV8R wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:02 am
That is hilarious coming from you. The guy that is trying to hang the guy who accepted a free bratwurst. 😂😂
Now you’re fabricating things?
RPlant
Reactions:

Tazewell wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:15 pm
Is Ameren selling houses under high tension wires to raise money for cancer research?

Brats weren't the only thing they were selling. It was all unhealthy food and drink.

I'm stating that just about everything in your neighborhood grocery store has preservatives that have been linked to something. How do you know if that brat didn't come from a local butcher / processor?
You mean its not the flu!?!

#Resistance_is_futile
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

RPlant wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:10 pm
Tazewell wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:15 pm

I'm stating that just about everything in your neighborhood grocery store has preservatives that have been linked to something. How do you know if that brat didn't come from a local butcher / processor?
The first clue would be the use of the word “Johnsonville” in the title.
DennisinPeoria
Reactions:

You know, I'm now regretting I even started this thread. All I intended to do was promote the fundraiser for the Susan B. Komen Foundation with the Johnsonville Brats, something they've done for over a dozen years.

Unfortunately, it seems I have to be extra careful with my words, as others start making comments that have nothing to do with the topic. @WAPJoe, just delete this topic, if you can. Thanks.
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

Don't let them bully you Dennis. It was an all out attack from them for a simple, no harm done post by you. Their "holier than thou" attitude gets old.
People don't care how much you know.
They want to know how much you care.