Gone three days...

SNMehr
Reactions:

You people turned on each other like a pack of wolves. I thought PDC was bad. Huge reason I quit posting there and rarely checked in, Was hoping this would be different. Sad.
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

SNMehr wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:25 am You people turned on each other like a pack of wolves. I thought PDC was bad. Huge reason I quit posting there and rarely checked in, Was hoping this would be different. Sad.
Nothing wrong with agreeing to disagree. Lots of varied opinions, as long as folks support their opinions with valid, non-partisan propaganda sites. Also, not making personal comments about each other helps too.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
Pock
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

SNMehr wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:25 am You people turned on each other like a pack of wolves. I thought PDC was bad. Huge reason I quit posting there and rarely checked in, Was hoping this would be different. Sad.
It is the internet. You must take the good with the bad. I try not to take anything seriously.
Whit
Reactions:
Mood:

DennisinMH, who the hell is typing for you? or ...is this a troll? It's clearly not your style.
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

Whit wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:27 pm DennisinMH, who the hell is typing for you? or ...is this a troll? It's clearly not your style.
Yep, it's me, lol. I still have my opinions but still advocate for agreeing to disagree with respect. Name calling is not needed.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?