Staying Active

CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

The fitness center I usually go to is open, but I just don't trust going back yet. This summer I had a small set up in my garage and rode my bicycle a lot. Need garage space for the car now with weather change. I have some small things for inside, like resistance bands, exercise ball, step ups. I will go for walks, (even in cold & snow) as long as reasonable.
Just wondering what everyone else is doing these days to stay moving and healthy?
I know RambleOn does a lot of walking and just generally stays very busy.
Anyone have any ideas or doing anything special?
People don't care how much you know.
They want to know how much you care.
RPlant
Reactions:

1000+ miles on the spin bike this year. Basement gym setup with a TV linked to a PC. Did Zwift subscription a few years back, but saved $60 and dropped back to just YouTube / GoPro videos and headphones this year.
You mean its not the flu!?!

#Resistance_is_futile
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

I am going to look at indoor bikes after the Holidays. Just not sure what I want,....yet.
Bwiser
Reactions:

Peloton. Wife and I love it.
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

My son and daughter in law just got a Peloton, they love it.
kevwr1962
Reactions:
Mood:

I hate working out indoors.. My doctor hates me. I'll dump 30 pounds over the late spring/summer/until it gets too cold to be outdoors on a consistent basis then put most of it back on during the winter. Says it isn't good for me. I'm sure it isn't. But pedaling 20 miles and still looking at my basement walls isn't very exciting.
Why do I feel some sort of ridiculous retort will occur in 3.........2........1...........
RPlant
Reactions:

Bwiser wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:01 pm Peloton. Wife and I love it.
Funk 'dat! Cheap $200 spin bike with a $10 eBay ANT+ speed & cadence sensor.
You mean its not the flu!?!

#Resistance_is_futile
RambleOn
Reactions:

Put on a heavier jacket, gloves, sweats and head to Springdale Cemetery. I was there yesterday afternoon! No deer sightings, sadly. Not sure what I will do once the temperatures don't reach at least about 45 degrees. I haven't been ready to back to the gym yet even though I missed it. Good time for solitary activity.
Above all, be kind!