S—t hits the fan again

Tazewell
Reactions:

BigBen wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:41 am What? No. I'm not compelled to I can't prove anything.
FIFY
BigBen
Reactions:

Common sense. It is in very short supply lately.
Toldyouso
Reactions:

Two more local establishments fall victim to the governor’s orders:
https://www.pjstar.com/news/nickinthemorning
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

The PJStar headline is misleading, for Sullivan's. WMBD reported based on their FB post that they are temporarily closing, hope to reopen in January, maybe spring.

Didn't know Broadway Lounge was even still open period.

Still, IMO, if bars and restaurants are doing everything they can to ensure safety and cleanliness protocols, enforcing mask wearing, and have indoor dining areas at 6 feet distancing, with 50% capacity, why can't the dining rooms stay open? The restaurant where I work, I've never seen a group more than 6, and everyone coming in had a mask on.

No, the rise in cases is coming from somewhere else.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
Tazewell
Reactions:

DennisinMH wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:43 am The PJStar headline is misleading, for Sullivan's.
What part was misleading?
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

Tazewell wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:04 am
DennisinMH wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:43 am The PJStar headline is misleading, for Sullivan's.
What part was misleading?
The word "indefinitely". To me, that means closing forever.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
Tazewell
Reactions:

DennisinMH wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:44 am The word "indefinitely". To me, that means closing forever.
Definition of indefinite
: not definite: such as
a: not precise : VAGUE
b: having no exact limits
c: typically designating an unidentified, generic, or unfamiliar person or thing
kevwr1962
Reactions:
Mood:

Tazewell wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:49 am
DennisinMH wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:44 am The word "indefinitely". To me, that means closing forever.
Definition of indefinite
: not definite: such as
a: not precise : VAGUE
b: having no exact limits
c: typically designating an unidentified, generic, or unfamiliar person or thing
Yeah, but in the restaurant business that could be code.....kinda like "closed for remodeling" or "moving to a new location" which usually means, they're closing.
I would hope that Sullivan's will re-open.
Why do I feel some sort of ridiculous retort will occur in 3.........2........1...........