Leaves etc

AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

wow, what a great weekend to take care of the leaves and get one final short cutting on the lawn before the weather turns for good! My arms are tired!
Pock
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

I got a lot done this weekend. My yard looked great, now it is full of leaves again.
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

My leaves are covering up the fact that my grass needs to be mowed. I thought about getting on the roof to clean a gutter, but, wow! It is windy out! Safety first.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
born2race2win1954!
Reactions:
Mood:

Pock wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:14 pm I got a lot done this weekend. My yard looked great, now it is full of leaves again.
Pock: The same at my house. My husband David is outside blowing leaves again. We live up on a bluff that is full of gorgeous trees that are extremely colorful this year.
You only live once, so, live it with gusto!
RambleOn
Reactions:

I just mulch. Fertilizes the lawn and the fragments blow off the driveway easier. Did rake and sweep a little to put out with yard waste tomorrow.
Above all, be kind!